Workshops in France

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

I'm about to take off....

I'm about to take off.... literally. 


June 1st, I'm heading off to Europe for the Summer to paint. Most of the time I will be traveling solo. I have a few places in mind to visit. But, for the most part this trip is an empty canvas. I'm a nomad thinking about the South of France, the North of France, Italy, Scotland and maybe Sweden - not necessarily in  that order. 

As the adventure awaits the excitement builds. I have to put my entire studio and home into storage over the next 2 weeks. The to-do list is long indeed. 


So I invite you to follow me and share the journey which I will be blogging. 


Of course, I am organizing the Chateau Retreat for Artists June 19 - 28 near Avignon, and again in September 11 - 20. I believe there is still room for an artist or two.


Adieu,
Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment