Workshops in France

Thursday, January 14, 2016

30 Paintings in 30 Days #14 Kirvennie, A Study for a Sunny Day

#14 Kirvennie, a Study of a Sunny Day
Kirvennie, A Study for A Sunny Day



A study for a larger painting of a family cottage in Scotland. During a particularly wet early summer, the day I arrived in Scotland the sun came out, and as I left it began to rain. I would still like to offer a workshop there providing there was enough interest.
If a Scottish art retreat interests you. let me know in the comment box below.

Oil on archival board. 6" x 8"
As with all my 30 in 30 paintings, please contact me for availability or leave a comment below!
Or buy through DailyPaintWorks for the duration of the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge.

1 comment:

  1. I'd be interested in Scotland in 2017 for a change in scenery!

    ReplyDelete