Workshops in France

Thursday, January 7, 2016

30 Paintings in 30 Days #7 Over the Roof Tops

Over the Roof tops


In a previous painting I painted this village from below looking up towards its skyline. Here it is from above looking out over the Luberon valley stretching out for miles towards Mont Ventoux. I am always astounded by the beauty, the same thoughts enter my mind every time - People. Actually. Live. Here.

6" x 8" Oil on Archival Board.
As with all my 30 in 30 paintings, please contact me for availability and prices.
or leave a comment below!

Or buy through DailyPaintWorks for the duration of the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge.

5 comments:

  1. You have such a beautiful style Julie and doing great work for the challenge! I really love the washing on the line from a couple of days back. I still enjoy hanging my washing on the line and find it kind of homey seeing the clothes flapping in the breeze.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Wendy! This is a fun challenge. I'm always on the lookout for something that speaks to me on a personal level. Moms around the world know laundry, right?

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I yearn for Provence and those little villages we discovered last September! June here I come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Brenda! This is quite the adventure. We traveled to Provence last year, and to keep that spirit alive we get to paint it and talk about it. Lots of new things in store for the June trip. And some of the usual places that I wouldn't want to give up!

      Delete